- God Owns it All by Ron Blue/Facilitated by Jonathan Murphy: We live in the wealthiest nation in the history of the world. We are so wealthy that people living at the federal poverty line are still wealthier than 85 percent of the world. So why don't we feel rich? Why do we experience so much unhappiness and discontentment? The answer to this question is found in God's Word. With over four decades of experience in the financial services industry, Ron Blue presents financial principles that are affirmed by the authority of Scripture and tested by the marketplace. This course has no book cost.
- The Book of Colossians/Facilitated by Dr. Ed Glasscock: Join Dr. Glasscock as he leads you through this letter, written by Paul to the church of Colossae. There is no book cost, just bring your Bible.
- Men's Discipleship 101/Facilitated by Dr. John Thweatt: This course will cover the basic principles of our faith and will continue through the Spring Discipleship University semester (You must participate in the Winter course if you plan on taking the Spring course.) There is no book cost for this course, just bring your Bible.
- The Magnificent Obsession by Ann Graham Lotz/Facilitated by Dottie Bennett and Corinne Stockton: Follow author Ann Graham Lotz in this seven-session small group video Bible study on a journey through Abraham's life, and learn-as he did-how to live a life of joy and purpose in the midst of struggle and doubt. This class will meet on Mondays at 12:30 pm beginning January 14. The work book cost for this course is $6.00.
- The Faithful: Heroes of the Old Testament by Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, Lisa Harper, Kelly Minter and Jennifer Rothschild/Facilitated by Patsy Lee: Borrowing from best-selling studies by Beth Moore, Lisa Harper, Priscilla Shirer, Kelly Minter and Jennifer Rothschild, this 5-session study explores crucial moments in the lives of five Old Testament figures-Esther, Gideon, Malachi, Nehemiah and Hosea. Through their stories, discover how God uses the lives of ordinary people for His glory and the good of His people. Strengthen your faith as you walk alongside these larger-than -life figures who all chose to obey God no matter the circumstances. This is a continued study from the fall semester and they meet at 5:20 pm on Wednesday nights. Workbook cost is $13.00.
- Gideon by Priscilla Shirer/Facilitated by Kim Thweatt: Like everything else in the Bible, the story of Gideon is a story about God and His people. His love for them, as well as His strength operating in spite of their weakness-even through their weakness. And because God's people includes you and me, Gideon's story is also about us-our lives, our doubts, our struggles, and our possibilities as believers. This study will encourage you to recognize your weakness as the key that the Lord gives you to unlock the full experiences of His strength in your life. This class meets at 5 pm and 6:15 pm on Wednesday nights. Work book cost is $13.00.
- The Rock, the Road, and the Rabbi by Kathie Lee Gifford/Facilitated by Joanna Darden: When she began studying the biblical texts in their original Hebrew and Greek and hiking the ancient paths of Israel, Kathie Lee discovered a deeper understing of the Bible and of God himself. Throughout the study, Messianic Jewish Rabbi Jason Sobel provides additional insight into the Hebrew language, culture and heritage that will open your eyes tot he Bible like never before. The book cost is $12.00 and the work book is $8.00.